Saturday, December 12, 2009

Welcome to my world

I had a decision to make today. I could either join the bandwagon and twitter, or I could start a blog. Since I hate the cutesy words "Twitter" and "Tweet", I decided to go with the method that sounds like some type of monster. Just saying "Blog" out loud brings to mind a dark green mound of mud and algae, covered in decomposing leaves and speckled with the droppings from a thousand birds.

So, without further ado, i would like to extend a hearty and sincere hello and welcome you into the twisting, turning maze that is my mind.

At some point in the next month or so, I am going to be in one of two places; on my way though the background and physicals of a police officer, or sending out headshots and auditioning for as many projects an un-accomplished actor can find. Either way, I decided that I will keep a running commentary on what is going on mixed with random posts about life, what I am thinking, or any other inane topics that enter my brain.

As for now, I am tired and wish to go to bed. So, until next time, have a good day.

1 comment: